• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice spear (water combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read it, it is pretty ok but very similar, I don't think that this should be implemented the way either of us was thinking, the least is not being implemented at all, the most is being changed and implemented mabey
 
I did read it, it is pretty ok but very similar, I don't think that this should be implemented the way either of us was thinking, the least is not being implemented at all, the most is being changed and implemented mabey
They do the exact same freaking thing, the only difference is that yours is a combo and hers is a move. So you are basically saying, you don't think this should be added. And you suggested it.
 
Denied for the soul reason if it already being suggested, Please if the move you want has already been suggested before suggesting it....again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top