• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice spear (water combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
In the show, on an episode called "the southern Raiders" in this episode katara uses a move called ice sear:
image.jpg

Usage: combo:water bubble (hold shift)>iceblast (left click at target for a certain amount of times)

Damage:depends on what the moves amount of hits, if 5 then half a heart per spear

Cool down: 10sec

Uses:almost similar to icebullet but less defensive and easier to use.

Hope you liked

Lioomps1

I like the idea but only .5 per hit and a big cool down? I say this move should be a reg move not a combo and work like fireshots.i think it should be a heart PER hit (not every single one is gonna hit) I really would love this move though!!

owlcool

Verified Member
Boring, you want spikes, use icespike, iceblast, and icebullet. Those should be enough variations on ice spikes for a while.

Sorin

Verified Member
Boring, you want spikes, use icespike, iceblast, and icebullet. Those should be enough variations on ice spikes for a while.
You keep thinkin like that we won't be getting any new moves. A lot of moves where similar in the show I don't see why not have more variation and choice.

owlcool

Verified Member
And the damage should be buffed, there should be at most 7 spears, and each spear should do a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.