• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Ice Shards (Combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Move Name: Ice Shards
Element: Water
Type: Combo
Damage: 1 (Two Hearts)
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Time that it Lasts: Forever (until you run out of shards)
Used For: Offense
How to Use: Torrent (Set up Torrent like normal), Ice Blast (Hold Shift), Ice Blast (L-Click)
Description: Once you have set up Torrent, you switch to Ice Blast, all the while holding shift. The water rotating around you will now become a full ring of water sitting around you. The radius of this ring will be slightly smaller than that of Torrent. Once you have created the ring, you can release shift and move about freely all the while the ring surrounding you. To attack all you have to do is L-Click with Ice Blast. This launches a single ice block from the ring of water to where you are looking. The ice block move at the speed of ice blast and does 1 heart of damage. Each time you launch an ice shard the water ring will get smaller. You can launch a max of 3 ice shards before the water ring has completely dissipated.
Uses: This is a basic attack move for water benders. It can also help water benders from having to look at a water source every other second, and instead have three attacks in one before having to set up another attack. Also, being able to walk and run with the ring around you can be a big help. You can make more fast movements while attacking.
Visual:

Last edited:

David

Verified Member
I'd prefer if it was Ice Blsat rather than Ice Spike. Ice Blast is hardly used in the show compared to Ice Spike, yet Ice Spike is practically useless (harsh statement) in the plugin because of Ice Blast...

Also, I like this ability, but I see people complaining that it's too similar to Ice Bullet, and I'm one of those people.

Could you explain how this differentiates with Ice Bullet? (Other than the projectile being a block instead of a particle)

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I'd prefer if it was Ice Blsat rather than Ice Spike. Ice Blast is hardly used in the show compared to Ice Spike, yet Ice Spike is practically useless (harsh statement) in the plugin because of Ice Blast...

Also, I like this ability, but I see people complaining that it's too similar to Ice Bullet, and I'm one of those people.

Could you explain how this differentiates with Ice Bullet? (Other than the projectile being a block instead of a particle)
It could have a longer range (could work like earth shard), there's no defensive aspect, and other than that you got me :(
Maybe if you see some areas that need improvement or you think its should have buffs or de-buffs, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: I added something to the Original post to help differentiate Ice Shards and Ice Bullet. Tell me what you think :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.