• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice Rippple

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Eco

Verified Member
Sorry if they name isn't to invented.Also this is just a creative idea I had.

Ice ripple:

Upon correct combo (I don't know how to make combo so I leave it to you) a large icy wave of ice and snow blast in front of you dealing damage slowness and freezing them in ice.

It would make a line of ice getting bigger at the end.Within a block of the ice it would deal damage even if the ice didn't hit them.

The move combo should be long and difficult because of the effects.

Hope you like it.

orfeas

Verified Member
Ok a combo idea:IceSpike(tap shift)>IceSpike(left click)>PhasheChange(left click)>Water manipulation(tap shift)>WaterManipulation(left click)
How it would work:Ice Spike tap shift while looking at a water source to select it and then left click to lunch it.Then water manipulation tap shift so select a water soursce and finally water manipulation left click to lunch not the water manipulation but the ice ripple using the source selected before!

dNiym

Verified Member
Combos IMO are fantastic. We can have some advanced techniques that are geared more towards pure benders. Our avatars tend to gravitate toward the more powerful moves of each class or specific sets of moves, with combos being added they're forced to rethink their binds to be able to pull off the advanced moves. Currently twister is one of the most deadly moves on our server. You definitely don't want to be caught in it!

orfeas

Verified Member
Combos IMO are fantastic. We can have some advanced techniques that are geared more towards pure benders. Our avatars tend to gravitate toward the more powerful moves of each class or specific sets of moves, with combos being added they're forced to rethink their binds to be able to pull off the advanced moves. Currently twister is one of the most deadly moves on our server. You definitely don't want to be caught in it!
Yeah you are right,i am a legendary avatar in a server and after i master all 4 elements and bind all different elements,i will seriously consider the combos and i will bind specific moves so i can do some combos!

Status
Not open for further replies.