• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I saw this move during Tonraq's fight with Unalaq and wanted to suggest it. I will add a gif below for a visual. I'm also going to try out a new format for my suggestion, so tell me if I need to be more specific or improve in any areas. I hope you enjoy it!

Move Name: Ice Prison
Element: Water
Damage: 0 (Zero Hearts)
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Range: 15 blocks
Time to Perform: 0.5 - 1 second
Length of Use: 3 seconds
How to Use: While the target is standing/floating on something waterbendable all you have to do is left click to trap them.
Description: If your enemy is standing on something waterbendable you will be able to trap them with this move. When you activate the move the enemy will be carried up into the are about 1 or 2 blocks off the ground. Once they are in the air a column of ice will shoot up from the snow/ice/water below them and trap them. The ice will only last 3 seconds once it traps them.
Why this should be Added: This move could be used in multiple situations. If you are trying to catch up to an enemy all you have to do is trap them in an Ice Prison to get to them. If you are running from someone/something just trap them and make your escape. If you need to get a clear shot on someone, just trap them and wait for the prison to wear off before you make your move.
Visual:

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
You can do this without a selecting a source, from a distance, and a cool animation :) (Plus you don't have to deal with those giant ice spheres all over the place ;) )

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This was also used when Ming Hua froze Eska and Dezna whilst breaking P'li out of prison! :D
EDIT:

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

This can be done with Surge and Torrent already, a lack of source would just make this painfully OP. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.