• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice geyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
presenting the first full moon only water bending move! This would be a new move. Now you might be thinking, why waste a bind that u can only use during a full moon? U can use a less op version. During the day it'd just be like an ice spike under the target. (Torrent stream that lifts them up then freezes them) but during the full moon it'd be a torrent stream that again goes under the target lifts them up have the size of a regular waterspout, holding them there while completing the full water spout ( a full forced waterspout that would hold the player halfway up) then freeze with them inside. You can then click again to collapse it with the player inside doing 6 damage (3 hearts) and giving them slowness. This was used by unalaq against tonraq and katana against zuko ( but with snow ) but to make it less op it would take a total of 5 seconds to complete and full concentration. Thus if u get hit by anything or anyone (including the target) while it's being formed it would cancel and the user would receive slowness 3 for 4 seconds showing they lost their concentration and were hit by surprise, it's also less op because the strong version is only useable during a full moon. If u have any questions post in comments, I'll answer them.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
presenting the first full moon only water bending move! This would be a new move. Now you might be thinking, why waste a bind that u can only use during a full moon? U can use a less op version. During the day it'd just be like an ice spike under the target. (Torrent stream that lifts them up then freezes them) but during the full moon it'd be a torrent stream that again goes under the target lifts them up have the size of a regular waterspout, holding them there while completing the full water spout ( a full forced waterspout that would hold the player halfway up) then freeze with them inside. You can then click again to collapse it with the player inside doing 6 damage (3 hearts) and giving them slowness. This was used by unalaq against tonraq and katana against zuko ( but with snow ) but to make it less op it would take a total of 5 seconds to complete and full concentration. Thus if u get hit by anything or anyone (including the target) while it's being formed it would cancel and the user would receive slowness 3 for 4 seconds showing they lost their concentration and were hit by surprise, it's also less op because the strong version is only useable during a full moon. If u have any questions post in comments, I'll answer them.
Bloodbending has a config option to be only during full moon :p

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I'd prefer this as an addon ability tbh, it's too damn powerful for a core move (in my own opinion), and considering water is already balanced without addons it'd be another one of those OP moves that other benders will call you "bad" for using .-.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
I'd prefer this as an addon ability tbh, it's too damn powerful for a core move (in my own opinion), and considering water is already balanced without addons it'd be another one of those OP moves that other benders will call you "bad" for using .-.
Please remember this takes a long time to channel AND only useable during the full moon when water bending is it's stronger. I'm not saying this would be a finished project, it'd be warped and changed so it's a bit more balanced but I was just laying out a basic outline.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
My point is this doesn't have to be a move, it could very well be a combo. Not sure. Also server owners can disable any move they fit too op on their servers, with the magic of configuration

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Seems a little unnecessary seeing as you can do this with a properly aimed torrent, day or night.

V

Vidcom

Geysers are geothermal superheated vents of waters, this is a glorified IceSpike. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.