• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Ice Boots

ernest9

Verified Member
Hello, this is a little suggestion for an item that good be excellent for this plugin. Which would be called "Ice Boots".

The crafting recipe

[------------ ] [------------] [------------]
[Blue Wool] [------------] [Blue Wool]
[Blue Wool] [Ice Block] [Blue Wool]

It would work when shift while standing on snow or ice which will make you go a like WaterSpout fast swim, but on land.

Here's a Gif to make it clearer :

https://gifs.com/gif/0RMD85 (Can't insert in the forums, i don't know why xD)

Thank you for considering this.

-Ernest9 aka Nilak1

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
While Earthbenders have EarthArmor ability, that creates rock looking (leather) armor set and all it is just vanilla items, therefore I don't see a really good reason for waterbenders to have the access to this ability exclusively with Items plugin. Although, this technique was performed only once, which that's what probably cause you thought of this decision to make this feature less rarely seen, I still think it shouldn't be exclusive only with this or any other side plugin. I recall not once when a waterbender was surfing throught snow with the use of bending, so I think it would be a nice addition to waterbenders, expanding the dynamic that waterbending can be used anywhere where is possible.

Last edited: