• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice blade

Do you want this move to be created?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Yeah with some changes(explain please)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

orfeas

Verified Member
Move name:IceBlade

Element:water

Use:To select a water source(only water or ice) the water bender must left click while looking at one,and the smoke particles will appear.Then when the water bender holds shift and a fat water spike reaching five blocks on the air will form and the water blocks will became ice after 1/2 of a second after been created.Immediately after there will be formed its extension towards where the bender is looking(while shifting). If he changes the direction he is looking(while holding shift)the ice blade's extinction will go towards where he looked.How it will look like this if it was all formed and frozen:
2014-11-04_18.32.50.png

And how it would look if it another ice blade was not frozen: 2014-11-04_18.48.11.png
So basically a the water blade and its extension will be formed by water blocks and before it is fully formed the water blocks that where created will be frozen after 1/2 of a second after created.So it will be all ice eventually.I hope you get what i mean.like while forming the water blocks will became ice.After formed it will not desapear until someone melts it.To set the travel distance i set a core.In the first fhoto the packed ice is the core and around it there is ice.The core starts from the 5 ice blocks and can be 25 blocks(in the first image the core is 22 blocks counting the corners).If the bender lets shift before it is fully formed or if it hits an enemy it will just stop forming but it will not desapear.

Damage & effects:Slownes 2 for 2 seconds and 2 hearts of damage

Cool down:5 seconds

TravelDistance(counting with core):the core could be 25 blocks

KnockBack:3 blocks back 2 on the air.

Blocks:earthmanipulation,torrent,blaze,watermanipulation

Is destroyed by:combastion,Earthsmash,and if a water bender left clicks with ice blade while looking at it.

Ik that the move is a little bit complicated because of the core and the shape but i am sure that the coders can figure it out if they want.They always do amazing job!

Also you can use this move with another way:If you tap shift while looking at a bendable block there will be formed 4 horizontal like spikes like this: 2014-11-04_19.22.47.png

KnockBack:3 blocks back and 1 in the air

Damage:1 heart

Cool down:3 seconds

This move is really useful for defending because you can stand on grass and when an enemy is near you you can just tap shift to knock them back and deal damage.I added the cool down so it can not be spammed
Fell free to leave a comment

Last edited:

X_Eco

Verified Member
My mind is just in a state of chaos.XD.Could you explain the effect for me a bit better?Well from what I got I really like the idea.

Last edited:

orfeas

Verified Member
My mine is just in a state of chaos.XD.Could you explain the effect for me a bit better?Well from what I got I really like the idea.
Ok so basicly the spike will form from water.When the second layer of water that forms the spike appears the first one freezes.Did the core thing confuse you?

Joeri

Verified Member
It doesn't seem like a blade tbh, More like a stream. I think it shouldnt be as big as it is, rather thin and sharp then hard and bulky

Tenket

Verified Member
This is torrent that goes from source to target (instead of source > bender > target). Ew.
I say nay
naaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Marked Denied due to not enough clarity and its similarity to torrent and ice spike.