• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied I miss the old Lightning ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
This is gonna be a small suggestion.

Basically I want there to be an option in the config to be able to be able to make the lightning old or new. Like you remember the old lightning where its actual Minecraft Lightning? I miss that and some owners do too (or just want it instead of the current one).

It'd be something like this:

Old Lightning or New: Old

Or put new if you want the new one.

THE CONFIG DOESN'T NEED TO USE MY EXAMPLE, IT BE WRITTEN HOWEVER YOU GUYS WANT.

Thanks for reading my suggestion guys. Hope you liked it! :D

Patented by Janny the Critic, the number one critic that will annoy the crap out of you on the Project Korra Forums.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is gonna be a small suggestion.

Basically I want there to be an option in the config to be able to be able to make the lightning old or new. Like you remember the old lightning where its actual Minecraft Lightning? I miss that and some owners do too (or just want it instead of the current one).

It'd be something like this:

Old Lightning or New: Old

Or put new if you want the new one.

THE CONFIG DOESN'T NEED TO USE MY EXAMPLE, IT BE WRITTEN HOWEVER YOU GUYS WANT.

Thanks for reading my suggestion guys. Hope you liked it! :D

Patented by Janny the Critic, the number one critic that will annoy the crap out of you on the Project Korra Forums.
Go stand in a corner and think About what you have done to this world.

Janny

Verified Member
The old lightning actually made be feel like a lightning bender. It was way easier to preform, didn't have a long cool down, and wasn't hard to aim with.

bastila70

Verified Member
I believe the goal of Project Korra is to follow the canon rules of the Avatar universe. With that said, the current lightning follows that canon much more accurately, as you're generating the lightning in your body, rather than calling it down from the sky. That's just my two cents, though.

Janny

Verified Member
I believe the goal of Project Korra is to follow the canon rules of the Avatar universe. With that said, the current lightning follows that canon much more accurately, as you're generating the lightning in your body, rather than calling it down from the sky. That's just my two cents, though.
I didn't suggest for lightning to be converted back to the old one, I suggested for there to be a config option to set either the old or the new lightning for your server. That way, people who like the old lightning are happy and the people who want the new lightning are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.