• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I downloaded the plugin but it doesnt work?

aka_doctor

i downloaded the plugin for my server but i doesnt work. when i do /plugin list it shows me "project korra" but i cant bind moves nor do they appear in /b d [element] list:( any ideas?
and i downloaded both the offical and the dev build neither did anything

dNiym

Verified Member
Check your logs for errors..
Also if you happen to have voxel sniper installed it's /b seems to override project korras. Use /bending display <element>

dNiym

Verified Member
Okay if you're running this server from your home computer:
Wherever you have the server installed there should be a directory called logs. You could search your computer for current.log

If you have a host you'll need to log into your control panel, ftp access
and the first set of directories you come to should have one called /logs
in there is a log file called current.log

Inside current.log you'll probably find out what the problem is. you can search inside the log file for ProjectKorra and see any entries the plugin made as well as any errors. If you cannot dechiper it post the entire thing to pastebin and send me a link to it ill comb through it and try to help.

dNiym

Verified Member
you should be able to run it without worldguard. It should still work with a wrong version or no version installed. Again if it's not doing anything we need to see the logfile to determine what the problem is..

You definitely need Java 7 for it to run, that seems to be a pretty common problem. So check your java version or post your logfiles and we can actually see whats going on.

To post a logfile,
Find your log, open it in a text editor.
Select all, copy.
goto www.pastebin.org
paste the contents into the box on pastebin.
give it a name.
Click submit

Copy the URL from your browser on the following page
Paste the URL here.