• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied HydroSink Aesthetical Animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a waterbender is about to plummet to their ice pavement death, instead of regenerating their bones to health after breaking those with the fall - max 3x3 water bed should jut up from the ice blocks to cushion the fall. Far more realistic in my opinion

Yes, was suggested before, but this a better one as waterbenders can't sink the ice as this alterated won't melt the ice. Just juts up the water.

Reverts at the time that DensityShift does.

This water shouldn't be sourceable (sooner or later it will revert back to air anyway).

Last edited:

NickC1211

If a waterbender is about to plummet to their ice pavement death, instead of regenerating their bones to health after breaking those with the fall - max 3x3 water bed should jut up from the ice blocks to cushion the fall. Or have the waterspout automatically toggle-on after reaching the certain storyheight, regardless whenever the bind is selected. Far more realistic in my opinion
I think the water spout one should happen when it's water. Like when aang was fighting ozai and he jumped in the water and it shot out to catch him.

No, I mean like with earthbending with densityshift. Except this will jut up the 1 high platform up of ice.

Last edited:

Pride

If a waterbender is about to plummet to their ice pavement death, instead of regenerating their bones to health after breaking those with the fall - max 3x3 water bed should jut up from the ice blocks to cushion the fall. Or have the waterspout automatically toggle-on after reaching the certain storyheight, regardless whenever the bind is selected. Far more realistic in my opinion
This is why you can spam WaterSpout when you're about to fall. ;p

I know this was talked before, but I resuggested because people found problem that it will promote campers. Instead of turning ice, it will create a jut up tiny pool. Should revert exactly at like DensityShift. Sneaking should evaporate it (since it will disappear sooner or later anywats).

http://projectkorra.com/index.php?threads/4232/ set looking into, as the concept already is so in that thread.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

Loony

This concept is poor and doesn't explain how this would be properly implemented in game. There are better ways to have waterbenders catch themselves with a water source that we could explore; suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.