• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How too unabated a person

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If you're talking about the Avatar in Project Korra RPG, then you just make someone else the avatar then the previous avatar automatically will become the "Former Avatar" If you are talking about having all the elements, you just do /b remove [player] [element]. Or is it /b remove [element] [player]?.. It's either or.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Remove the permission for being an avatar and/or the permission that allows him/her to add other elements? I'm not entirely sure on the question for this answer. You should also try to remove him/her avatarstate permission, which I believe should result in removing the player from the avatar privelieges

ZackuLuhMau

Verified Member
Sorry for my bad wording I did, I was just asking how could I remove the permission of having avatar, and yes for the rpg, but the thing is I accidently changed my element to water and I noticed I didn't have avatar, so I decided to try and readd avatar to myself and it said I was already one. And I was like "oh" but when I tried doing multiple abilities from all the bending abilities it wouldn't allow me.

Last edited:

ZackuLuhMau

Verified Member
Remove the permission for being an avatar and/or the permission that allows him/her to add other elements? I'm not entirely sure on the question for this answer. You should also try to remove him/her avatarstate permission, which I believe should result in removing the player from the avatar privelieges
^^

ZackuLuhMau

Verified Member
It would tell me I was already a avatar, but my actual question is if I could still be one with a command or a edit in the configuration