• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How to keep players elements the same when moving for TLA to this plugin

ServerElementals

Verified Member
Hi, when resetting this plugin I notice all my players elements reset, which is a problem because I have quite a few avatar donations and they will all lose their perks.
Is there a way I can do this?

Pleaassee help!!

ALSO

Could you make it so when you go /b help it lists the commands of the plugin like in orions?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The best way to go about this would be to go back and add the elements back manually, this plugin does not have a data converter at this time.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
When do you predict the plugin will have a converter?
I am not making an ETA at this time, I usually will not make ETAs because I am horrible with sticking to them. However, I will tell you that I tried the other day to build in a converter and it did not work quite the way I had hoped. I recommend making the switch manually for now, or starting your database over. (Sucks to hear, sorry). A converter is not the top priority for the next builds as of now, but is on the to do list.

ServerElementals

Verified Member
I am not making an ETA at this time, I usually will not make ETAs because I am horrible with sticking to them. However, I will tell you that I tried the other day to build in a converter and it did not work quite the way I had hoped. I recommend making the switch manually for now, or starting your database over. (Sucks to hear, sorry). A converter is not the top priority for the next builds as of now, but is on the to do list.
Haha all cool. Though each of my regular players are in a group manager group fire/earth/air/chi/water. If I change plugins and add bending.(element) to each of the groups permissions will that choose that element for them?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Haha all cool. Though each of my regular players are in a group manager group fire/earth/air/chi/water. If I change plugins and add bending.(element) to each of the groups permissions will that choose that element for them?
No, those permission nodes are just the nodes to bend the abilities, it does not choose bending. (Especially because all of them default to true)