• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How to give people ranks.

Najh98

Verified Member
I've been trying to get a plugin to allow people to click a sign to get a rank. I tried to use zpermissions and essentials, but I can't figure out how. If anyone can help, that would be great, thanks!

Sketz

Verified Member
Get a rank? I know how to set it where a sign gives a player a rank/bending/other shiz.

Get server signs, then do this for bending;
/svs add <server> bending choose <player> fire

Ranks; *With GroupManager*
/svs add <server> manuadd <player> [{RANK}]

ServerSigns Link:

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Rather than using a sign, I use "Bending Teleporters" using command blocks. When a user steps into the portal, they get the elemental rank as well as their bending. This portal can also be used to take them to spawn and much more! Command blocks have so many uses, if you have a server that does not have a lot of ram, I wouldn't "junk" it up with plugins you do not need. Command blocks are very simple, plus they just need to be enabled in the server config. If you do not know how to do certain things with command blocks, just search for a solution on Google, the possibilities are endless :D

Najh98

Verified Member
Get a rank? I know how to set it where a sign gives a player a rank/bending/other shiz.

ServerSigns Link:

I already knew how to do that. The problem was my server kept deleting my elements, but one. It was due to the moves that would not work. I deleted them, problem solved. I probably should've said I figured it out, it was a while ago.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member

ServerSigns Link:

That's not exactly true. You have to give them the permission to add themselves to the group. Just saying.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I've been trying to get a plugin to allow people to click a sign to get a rank. I tried to use zpermissions and essentials, but I can't figure out how. If anyone can help, that would be great, thanks!
I used commandsigns, permissionsex and setrankpex, i added /#bending remove [name], /#bending add [element] and finally /#setrank [name] [rank]
the # makes it so it runs the command from console so you don't have to give anyone the * permission :D

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Rather than using a sign, I use "Bending Teleporters" using command blocks. When a user steps into the portal, they get the elemental rank as well as their bending. This portal can also be used to take them to spawn and much more! Command blocks have so many uses, if you have a server that does not have a lot of ram, I wouldn't "junk" it up with plugins you do not need. Command blocks are very simple, plus they just need to be enabled in the server config. If you do not know how to do certain things with command blocks, just search for a solution on Google, the possibilities are endless :D
could use multiverse portals for this :>