• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report How to disable bending with worldgaurd

Tyguy_Gaming

Verified Member
Hi!

I am trying to disable bending on my server at spawn. I have the project korra config set to respect worldgaurd and, I flagged spawn with /region flag Spawn build deny, however, I can still bend. What do I do to disable bending in certain regions, as I know the bending flag plugin is abandoned.

Thanks,
Ty

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Hi!
To disable bending you need the WGBendingFlag side plugin that you can download from here, this plugin is outdated but it should work for every version as far as i know.
To set a bending region use: /region flag <region> bending <deny/allow>
Make sure to use /region and not /rg, which isn't supported!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hi!
To disable bending you need the WGBendingFlag side plugin that you can download from here, this plugin is outdated but it should work for every version as far as i know.
To set a bending region use: /region flag <region> bending <deny/allow>
Make sure to use /region and not /rg, which isn't supported!
This is an outdated solution and probably won't work. As he said, it's abandoned - so don't rely on it working.

Hi!

I am trying to disable bending on my server at spawn. I have the project korra config set to respect worldgaurd and, I flagged spawn with /region flag Spawn build deny, however, I can still bend. What do I do to disable bending in certain regions, as I know the bending flag plugin is abandoned.

Thanks,
Ty
You said "you" can still bend, but does that include others? The owner of the region or someone with permissions to ignore region permissions (there is a world guard permission for this - of which you'd have as an op) are exempt from the build checks in world guard, which means they'd also be exempt from the bending checks.