• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How much longer?

xD Cel Dx

however long it takes them to add finishing touches might still be a while now but my fingers are crossed for before august <3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
It will take however long it needs to take. They aren't just going to throw something out there without it being heavily tested, and agreed upon between them (them being Mist and the Devs)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I guess you guys deserve an update on this end. Truth is, it hasn't really been started.

Why? We got really busy, as is seen in the lack of Core updates for a while as well. The good news behind it? Probending was coded before (by me), and so, redoing it to my liking (and updating it, because 2 years later) wont be too hard. It is beginning to take priority again.

I'd expect it in May, but don't hold me to it.

Sorin

I guess you guys deserve an update on this end. Truth is, it hasn't really been started.

Why? We got really busy, as is seen in the lack of Core updates for a while as well. The good news behind it? Probending was coded before (by me), and so, redoing it to my liking (and updating it, because 2 years later) wont be too hard. It is beginning to take priority again.

I'd expect it in May, but don't hold me to it.
That'd be amazing if this where to come out in May.

runefist

I've started it, you can already play with the build that is now on github, only MANY things aren't added, I'll work on it soon tho...

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
however long it takes them to add finishing touches might still be a while now but my fingers are crossed for before august <3
Lies. Just lies. It won't be before august. Oh wait. It is August 5th.. xD

Git hub? Wth, I WANT TO SEE THE BUILDING ON GIT HUB. Lmao jk. I don't really care for it. I would rather wait a year for project korra go be finished with theirs.

NinjaK

i reallllllly wanna play probending lol but i dont think it'll be done any time soon lol
Yeah, several weeks ago they announced on twitter that it would be released soon, and again, that was several weeks ago. Mist said the plugin was finished, and they were just testing it, and then he gave an update saying testing was going flawlessly, and then no news after that for weeks.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, several weeks ago they announced on twitter that it would be released soon, and again, that was several weeks ago. Mist said the plugin was finished, and they were just testing it, and then he gave an update saying testing was going flawlessly, and then no news after that for weeks.
I hardly consider two weeks to be 'several weeks'. The tweet was pushed on August 20th.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
but missstttttt couldnt you give them your old plugin to update? :eek:
I tried to update it and it didn't exactly work because there are a lot of errors that would be in the code from updating to 1.8 from 1.7.10/1.7.2 and also it is based off a totally different plugins code which Projectkorra had changed code from the actual bending plugin.

Pur3_Fox

ah so pretty much better off making a new plugin yeah

I tried to update it and it didn't exactly work because there are a lot of errors that would be in the code from updating to 1.8 from 1.7.10/1.7.2 and also it is based off a totally different plugins code which Projectkorra had changed code from the actual bending plugin.

bom44

we made an arena solely using just command blocks and redstones. i can show you a video for it. we just want to play as badly as anyone else but no one to play with its just 2-3 people on our server, its like just a family server. this is not a plugin nor is it official. just for fun we built one. hehehe

bom44

we made an arena solely using just command blocks and redstones. i can show you a video for it. we just want to play as badly as anyone else but no one to play with its just 2-3 people on our server, its like just a family server. this is not a plugin nor is it official. just for fun we built one. hehehe

heres a video for it, it sucks though i just want ur opinions heheh, u guys can delete if its inapropriate