• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How do i use Combos?

aang lee

Verified Member
So I've been a little confused on how to use combos there aren't any tutorials on youtube and i haven't seen one on the website so i thought id ask

so if you happened to know how to use combos for each element please comment down below.

Kwesi

Verified Member
So I've been a little confused on how to use combos there aren't any tutorials on youtube and i haven't seen one on the website so i thought id ask

so if you happened to know how to use combos for each element please comment down below.
There are instructions implemented which you can access using the command /b h Water/Air/FireCombo.

The way to execute combo abilities is to perform a certain sequence of actions with certain abilities in a specific order. For example, in the FireCombo there is an ability called JetBlast; in order to activate JetBlast you must tap sneak on FireJet twice, tap sneak on FireShield and then left-click on FireJet.

I hope I was able to help, but if not you can always use the command I suggested. I hope you are able to enjoy the combo abilities, they really do have quite an interesting impact. :)

dNiym

Verified Member
/b help aircombo
/b help watercombo

No s on the end.

Also when you're learning the combos it's probably helpful to know that you can take as long as you want to perform the combo.

As long as you do the moves for the combo in the right order exactly as the combo specifies you can take a five mins to do them and it will still work.

There is no system in place (yet) that requires you to be fast with your combo so do it slow until you get the sequence down then work on getting faster!

Finally see what version of project korra you are running. /b version
Air and water combos are new compared to fire which has been around for several builds. If you're not on at least beta 17 water combos won't be on your server.

chazpants

Verified Member
For airsweep I would airswipe twice then switch to airburst jump shift then swipe down for air sweep

aang lee

Verified Member
hey dNiym how do you have your profile picture on your server like how do you have your current skills on a table 24/7 instead of having to do /bending display?

dNiym

Verified Member
It's a scoreboard that updates with cool downs and such when a skill is used. Ours is custom and only works for 1.8 clients because of the length.

But I thought there was an add on floating around for one on the forums somewhere.

dNiym

Verified Member
Sorry, I don't know what everyone else is using but ours is only compatible with 1.8 clients so we have to enable it on a per person basis when they request it and confirm that they are running minecraft 1.8. Thus something like this wouldn't be good to release as a public add-on because if people just installed it and used it without taking note of that fact they would be crashing 1.7.10 users left and right.