• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How do I get this ti work in single-player

EmeraldJelly

Verified Member
Hey I'm new to the whole plugin thing I was just wondering is there any to get this to work in single-player
Mods are for single player, plugins are for servers. if you want to play singleplayer with this, then you should create a private spigot server for you to play on.

Pride

Verified Member
Hey I'm new to the whole plugin thing I was just wondering is there any to get this to work in single-player
Technically, not Single Player, but only for Multi Player. But really, they're just the same.
Download Spigot from here: https://getbukkit.org/spigot, I recommend downloading 1.10.2 or 1.11.2

Then you set things up by creating a server folder.
Once you've done that, put Spigot into the server folder.
You can create a .bat file, so you can set commands easier, faster, and etc. You do this by right clicking and creating a 'Notepad' file. Run the Notepad file and put in this code:

java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=2048M -jar <spigot, blah, blah>.jar nogui.
PAUSE

Change the <spigot, blah, blah> part into the file name you have. If it's 1.11.2, change it into:
spigot-1.11.2
If it's 1.10.2, change it into: spigot-1.10.2

You can set the '1024' and '2048' part to anything else, but you would need more ram.

After you put in the code, click 'File', and click 'Save As'. Go down, and click the 'Save as type:' into All Files.

Like this:

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
You can choose whatever name to save it as.
After you clicked 'Save', a new file will pop up on your server folder.

You can delete the Notepad, since it's not really useful anymore.
Run the .bat file, and a black screen should pop up and disappear.

That's fine, because then, new files will also pop up. Click the EULA file, and change 'false' to 'true'.
After you've done that... Boom! You got a new server.

Now, put in ProjectKorra Core 1.8.1/1.8.2/1.8.3, and whatever you want. Make sure you have enough space/ram for a lot of files.
Now you're set. ;p