• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How did you find out about the plugin?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I was wondering how people where finding out about the plugin.
I found out from AtlanticCraft and their review on the Avatar: The Last Blockbender mod. In the review he mentioned a bending plugin and since I own a private server me and my friends go on I though that would be great. I found Azermage's reviews on the old plugin and was really excited. I checked out Orion's Bukkit page and a comment saying there is a more updated bending plugin and it. had a link to this site.

Immallama

Verified Member
I've been following the old plugin since it released. One day I just saw there was an updated plugin in the Bukkit page.

Chen

Verified Member
I played Orion's server and used his plugin almost 2 years ago, I was co-owner on a server where the owner was a coder some new moves, I then found PK on the TLA bukkit page.

Josh

Verified Member
After I watched the season 3 finale last week. I thought about Orion's plugin that I used a couple years ago.
So after a quick search on google, I found it again on the bukkit page and someone in the comments said there was an updated version.