• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help please!

Hi! So on my server I have been trying for a little while to make the element assignment work but so far it is not. I enabled it in the confit and removed a default element but cannot seem to get it to work. I also am not able to get the avatar cycle to work, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hi! So on my server I have been trying for a little while to make the element assignment work but so far it is not. I enabled it in the confit and removed a default element but cannot seem to get it to work. I also am not able to get the avatar cycle to work, any help would be greatly appreciated!
There's no avatar cycle implemented into any of the plugins, and if you're only testing the random element with yourself it won't work. It assigns the element when a player first logs on. Then that element stays.

There's no avatar cycle implemented into any of the plugins, and if you're only testing the random element with yourself it won't work. It assigns the element when a player first logs on. Then that element stays.
Ah I see thanks very much! I also forgot to ask about avatar state on final blow, it doesn't appear to be working. Perhaps I'm not becoming the avatar the right way?