• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Hello

brent logan

Verified Member
Hello Everyone Im new To This Website. Can Someone please tell me what you guys do on here and what this website does? thnx

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This website supplies one of the best plugins for bending I have seen. On this website we get updates for the plugin, suggest new moves, get news about related plugins, and help the staff keep the plugin running and spot glitches in the plugin. Welcome, to Project Korra!

brent logan

Verified Member
This website supplies one of the best plugins for bending I have seen. On this website we get updates for the plugin, suggest new moves, get news about related plugins, and help the staff keep the plugin running and spot glitches in the plugin. Welcome, to Project Korra!
thnx white knight :D

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Certain smilies will change into more colorful and fun ones. When making a post, it is the face button on the hotbar above your message you are typing in.