• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Heat Control Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashe36

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: Project Korra
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): v1.1.0
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): In the firebending ability 'Heatcontrol'
  • A detailed description of the bug you found: The ability heatcontrol is supposed to cancel out fire damage from a firebender when over the slot that the ability is bound, I have found that this is not working, although another player can use it successfully. I am not sure if this is due to the fact that I have access to all the elements, and use them, or it is another issue.
  • What should be happening instead: Heatcontrol should cancel out fire damage.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
As of ProjectKorra (Core) 1.2.0 BETA 11 this bug has been fixed. Heat Control now properly negates Fire damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.