• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Heat Control (add-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Hey guys! I have a new idea for an add-on to the fire bending move heat control. Basically any fire bender with this ability bound would be able to burn up any item in their hands. They just have to have the item in the slot that they have heat control bound and hold shift. While holding shift they click three times, and the item disappears. Clicking three times would prevent anyone from accidentally deleting any items of theirs (if they still end up deleting items, it's their own fault). It would make the sound that any item makes when it is thrown in lava, and fire particles would surround the user. I thought this would be useful to get rid of that one piece of dirt, flint, or rotten flesh in your inventory without having to go through any extra trouble to get rid of it.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions post them below. Thank You! :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, you can just throw it on the ground and click with blaze... or fireblast.

Status
Not open for further replies.