• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Grass Bending for Water Benders

Should this be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiem42

Verified Member
-Water-It is well know that water benders can bend plants, so why can't they bend grass blocks?
I'm not saying bend it like earth benders, but the take the water out of the grass, changing the grass black into a dirt block. This would help water benders who are inland, not near main water sources.
  • Would allow water benders to use grass blocks as a source block(This ability can be configurable, so water benders can't use the move)
  • Would change grass blocks into dirt blocks(Amount of grass to dirt depends on move)
  • Only few moves can be used this way(configurable) Torrent, Surge, and WaterManip(default)
  • Cooldown of 1 move ever 4-5 seconds (configurable)

Last edited:

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
This could work.. But wouldn't it be kinda cheap?
Earthbenders wouldn't be as strong anymore..
Maybe this could work, but with a long cooldown.

jedk1

i change my mind on this, how about being able to bend during morning hours and night hours? when dew would be forming?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
To be honest, I think water sources are pretty stable at the moment. Ice, snow, water, grass, leaves, flowers, cacti if you're really desperate. Water bottles also serve as a cheap and easy makeshift waterskin.

Pro-tip: Using torrent, select your water source then quickly tap shift once. Refills your bottle every time ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.