• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Graphic Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackman

How long have you been dealing with GFX? 5 or 6 years. I started working on my own texture pack (as it was called back then) and worked for about a year on it. I work with gimp mostly, it is very similar to Photoshop. If I am required to use it I can adapt easily.
Could you please provide at least 2-3 examples of your work?
I don't do a lot of drawing. I do mostly element manipulation. I feel is a very strong skill, I deal a lot in transparency.
The photo below was an optimization of a previous picture that was very pix-elated, I cleaned it up and added an aura:

This is my resource pack below, it's very simplistic:

Have you ever done any sort of graphic work inside of Minecraft? (Skins / Resource Packs) If so, are they publicly available for download, link them if they are.
Yes, I have created an entire resource pack, including many animations.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/garbercraft-experience-the-real/
Currently outdated, but I have been working on it for awhile without pushing an update.

Country / Time Zone:
United States / Pacific Standard Time
Additional Relevant Skills:
With the recent 1.8 update to minecraft, I have been building the 3d models for many items and blocks. I have shown a few examples below of my work. I hope to bring this to the Resource pack that you guys are working on.
These are all models I did:
Doors ↓

Iron Sword ↑ Diamond Sword ↑

Status
Not open for further replies.