• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete GlowstoneSense or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Classify that sh...t as a passive thing for earthbenders, meaning including to create an option under Earth passive section like disabling it or what not. Another thing, allow a passive toggle-off feature like maybe by right clicking that mothafucka

Why?
Well, my clueless friend, because why do I have to bind glowstone and just so I can turn it off, when I can get that ability toggled on WITHOUT binding the ability? It makes no god damn sense.

Hero

Verified Member
Classify that sh...t as a passive thing for earthbenders, meaning including to create an option under Earth passive section like disabling it or what not. Another thing, allow a passive toggle-off feature like maybe by right clicking that mothafucka

Why?
Well, my clueless friend, because why do I have to bind glowstone and just so I can turn it off, when I can get that ability toggled on WITHOUT binding the ability? It makes no god damn sense.
This is just awful. The text is garbage. The Title is dumb. This thing is just a rant and has no business whatsoever.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This is just awful. The text is garbage. The Title is dumb. This thing is just a rant and has no business whatsoever.
I guess so. I bet you won't be surprised or irritiated like me, If it was decided and launched a feature in the plugin with catapult (or a new sandbending ability which would make more sense to this example) where you could toggle the fall damage on or off, while by default on normal circumstances the fall damage would be disabled. I get a seizure everytime I see a bright light from it when I don't expect it, which leaves me hissing at. (BTW I'm a vampire!).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You can already turn it off by binding it and clicking.. No?
Why do I have to bind? If Illumination works how it suppose to, shouldn't this passive belong to the ability that wields the purpose to it's description? If not, there should be a way to disable the passive without binding the ability itself.

Loony

Verified Member
Why do I have to bind? If Illumination works how it suppose to, shouldn't this passive belong to the ability that wields the purpose to it's description? If not, there should be a way to disable the passive without binding the ability itself.
It's a passive. The only reason Illumination is a move is for you to disable it. That's one of the reasons that Tremorsense is a move too, but Tremorsense has other uses.

You're complaining because you want to be able to disable this passive yet, if you bind the move and press shift it does disable the passive therefore this is completed.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.