• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Glass items

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So I was on my server and was working on a build, and I look at another player that is holding colored glass. The player is standing in front of water, and I can see the water in front of the glass. Also happened when the player was standing in front of glass, the color of the placed block went over the color of the held glass. Dunno if this is a bug with minecraft or the resource pack, but I never noticed it until after I applied the resource pack.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So I was on my server and was working on a build, and I look at another player that is holding colored glass. The player is standing in front of water, and I can see the water in front of the glass. Also happened when the player was standing in front of glass, the color of the placed block went over the color of the held glass. Dunno if this is a bug with minecraft or the resource pack, but I never noticed it until after I applied the resource pack.
believe that is in minecraft

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
It's the same with particles, if you make particles while facing the water, it will look like they're underneath it.