• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Geyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammytheconqurer

Verified Member
Name: Geyser
Element: Water
Damage: 1-2
SelectionRange: 6 blocks
ShootingRange: 10
ChargeTime: None
CoolDown: 15000 (1.5 seconds)
Knockback: 35
Description: This Move Is A Passive, To Use shift at a water Source block then click in any direction, If the target is in a 2x2 square of source block, then clicking the entity will be shot into any direction the user has clicked, Can also be used on your self

EndersShadows

Verified Member
This is definitely not a passive move. Still very interesting and to my liking. Perhaps if it had more uses it could be considered added to Core? I'm finding it hard to think of some more practical ideas in addition to just launching people in the sky c;

Hammytheconqurer

Verified Member
This is definitely not a passive move. Still very interesting and to my liking. Perhaps if it had more uses it could be considered added to Core? I'm finding it hard to think of some more practical ideas in addition to just launching people in the sky c;
Yea sorry its my first time im a little nooby at it still! lol, Yea maybe like a torrent uppercut could cause the same effect?

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I
Name: Geyser
Element: Water
SelectionRange: 6 blocks
ShootingRange: 10
ChargeTime: None
CoolDown: 15000 (1.5 seconds)
Knockback: 35
Description:
This Move Is A Passive, To Use shift at a water Source block then click in any direction, If the target is in a 2x2 square of source block, then clicking the entity will be shot into any direction the user has clicked, Can also be used on your self
love it!!it could basically be used as a stronger more concentrated version of surge keep it up

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is definitely not a passive move.
I think he/she meant it as in it doesn't do damage.

And I like this idea, but WaterWave accomplishes fast water movement over land, and it does seem like a smaller unneeded version of surge.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I think he/she meant it as in it doesn't do damage.

And I like this idea, but WaterWave accomplishes fast water movement over land, and it does seem like a smaller unneeded version of surge.
Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe it was because I read this in the thread:
But I see what you mean. The move probably would be a little better off without damage. Falling from the height that the move does would be good enough.

Kiam

Verified Member
I think the reason this thread is being denied has already been stated by previous users. It does not do anything that the core currently does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.