• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FrostLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
Element: Water

Name: Ice Creeper/Frost Line (I would call it something like frostline, because iceCreeper was it's original name but sounds akward due the creeper mob in minecraft)

Decription: A waterbender can send a ray of ice on the ground, speeding at an opponent to freeze them. This technique freezes a trail of water beginning with the waterbender performing the move and ending with their targets freezing. This technique was first performed by Katara when she accidentally froze Sokkas feet to the ship, before she was able to freeze three Fire Nation soldiers. Kya used this technique in her fight with Zaheer.

Use: To use this move hold shift at a ice block, At the location you block a ray of ice particles, snowshovel for example. will flow over the ground to the location. it wouldn't be as fast as watermanipulation or icespike. But when it would hit it would stun the target for 3 seconds or so. It also has a small cooldown, 10 seconds or so to prevent people from spamming this move

What makes me think this move isn't to OP: Well, It's pretty slow so you need to make a strategy or just be lucky. It also has a cooldown.

V

Vidcom

I actually really like this... Didn't Katara use a similar technique in the show?

EDIT: Reread the post, yes she did ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.