• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Free 3d minecraft toon's with bending

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok so guy's i'm not going to do avatar state and things like that as it isn't always easy to make them look fancy, @BlueGhost 's image took me 4 and a half hours to model the water so I am sorry but I do have my limitations and at this point avatar state is really out of the question for me.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok so guy's i'm not going to do avatar state and things like that as it isn't always easy to make them look fancy, @BlueGhost 's image took me 4 and a half hours to model the water so I am sorry but I do have my limitations and at this point avatar state is really out of the question for me.
Ok, i fully understand you :). Maybe you can make me lavabending if you get time instead :D. That would be cool. Tho i won't mind if you wouldnt want to make it, as i'm all okay either way :)

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok, i fully understand you :). Maybe you can make me lavabending if you get time instead :D. That would be cool. Tho i won't mind if you wouldnt want to make it, as i'm all okay either way :)
Yeah I could do lavabending. Plus after I model so many things into it my pc craps it self xD

Sorin

Verified Member
I'm so sorry guy's I have been so so so busy but I am goin to work on this on this coming weekend and i'll make sure to get peoples bending pictures done but like i said if you wanted to be controlling multiple please repost something else as I will not be doing multiple elements at a time as it takes way to long.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Minecraft user Name: Easte
element: Avatarstate ?? not really any elements involved
surrounding's: Ice (glaciers/spikes)
camera placement: Close, but not to close, similar to the image below.

image.jpg
I want the animation to be as close to this as possible ^^ (Including the glowing eyes maybe?)

Minecraft user Name: Easte
element: Metalbending
surrounding's: Rock with some Iron Pillars around me
camera placement: Similar to the Water one

image.jpg
See what I mean by pillars? And Id like to be in that stance, bending a iron block or 2.