• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Free 3d minecraft toon's with bending

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok guys so I made a thread here in media but I am doing free 3d minecraft toons with bending (I am still learning how to do particles so if you want air bending you gotta give me time) So you guys can request different backgrounds and stuff as well I wont make clones of pictures so if you want a minecraft toon like these

Leave or pm me your minecraft username so I can get your skin and tell me what element you wish to be bending (as I said I am curently learning particles so for airbending you must give me time) I do all elements even sub-types and if you don't want a toon that is bending cool ill just make you a regular toon like this

With a backround, name, sky, trees, or what ever (maybe the nether and or end)
If i do get a lot of requests ill try to do them as fast as possible and make it easier for me with a format
Minecraft user Name:
Forum-name (if you want a regular toon or you just want your name on the pic)
element:
surrounding's:
camera placement: like the water one up in your face or from afar like the fire one (I recommend far away as i can go into more detail that way)
Thanks for reading
-Sorin
(also these will not be copyrighted I just ask you don't claim that you made them, that way you can use them for your youtube ect)
Edit; Also don't forget to tell me what kind of pose you want. (gifs of avatar/legged of korra are helpful in the making of these for stances and or positioning)

Froosty11

Verified Member
I've wanted to also do this for a while! you know on novaskin you can make like templates, and ppl can put their own skin in it!
If you dont wanna make to many, just make 3 for each element or something

Sorin

Verified Member
I've wanted to also do this for a while! you know on novaskin you can make like templates, and ppl can put their own skin in it!
If you dont wanna make to many, just make 3 for each element or something
Yeah I saw that but I wanted to make each pic special for each person rather just a bunch of clones. But i may make some templates for people like that as well as doing this.

Froosty11

Verified Member
I would like a special, where me(Froosty11) has like ice hand-knifes,
The one in the middle wVxeD.jpg
standing on top of a frozen bended waterspout standing like this
Games_Other_assassins_creed_2_Assassin_Ezio_Xbox_145759_list_thumb.jpg
ty :D

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
I would like a special, where me(Froosty11) has like ice hand-knifes
, standing on top of a frozen bended waterspout standing like this
ty :D
Can you try to resend those images? they didn't show up for some reason..... Or just try to link me.

Sorin

Verified Member
OK guy's im so sorry but for the next 3 days im super busy I will be working on these soon so within the next 5 days the people that have them requested will get them i'm so sorry I got busy but I will be making these soon guys, so I am going to start work in 3 days for these.

Froosty11

Verified Member
OK guy's im so sorry but for the next 3 days im super busy I will be working on these soon so within the next 5 days the people that have them requested will get them i'm so sorry I got busy but I will be making these soon guys, so I am going to start work in 3 days for these.
Oki :D

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok so I completed @BlueGhost 's Image and I got the inspiration to do the water from @Froosty11 I can't thank him enough as well as he did his own first little animated pic it turned out a lot better than my first one ever did http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/was-bored-did-my-first-animated-bending-thingy-d.2706/

Edit I just realized that my sony vegas pro uped the image to the text pixels so it from being 960 x 540 to 1920 x 1080 I am working on it now :p
Edit again: I have the image fixed now so ya before it was very blured out.

And here is the smaller version of it.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you make me something too ? :D
Please make me hover on a fire yet with a torrent around me ? :3
In-Game name: Finn_Bueno_

Sorin

Verified Member
Could you make me something too ? :D
Please make me hover on a fire yet with a torrent around me ? :3
In-Game name: Finn_Bueno_
Ok i'll get on it do you want the old water or the new? Old being the first one I posted. As well as do you want your forum name on it?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Make me an avatar looking with the glow on my eyes and with the elemental sphere and all that :D. And my avatar team below me xD