• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Forum Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
As I look around at posts on the forums, I find myself scrolling through enormous forum signatures that aren't needed. Some people have 4-5 .gifs of the same thing.. Most of the time, these people have comments 1/20th the size of their forum post. Everyone please avoid having a forum signature that someone should have to scroll through..

Many other forum communities have a limit on size of forum signatures, and if that limit is broken your signature is deleted. I think we should put something like this into place, but not something that imposes on people's freedom.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I have to agree that signatures are a little ridiculous. I have imposed minor restrictions on them. They are now limited to 7 lines long, 3 images, and no text size greater than 5.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Migsel

Verified Member
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DO u guise liek my signature

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.