• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Forum Cover

Would you want this

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HydroMan

Verified Member
Suggestion:
In the top of the forum image, the one that has sky cover with korra in it, at the right side I think minecraft version of her in avatarstate should be inserted, like how it was in the homepage with aang being instead before it all got deleted.

Reason:
Not only this would add a litte bit aesthetical touch, but it would also bring an attenion that this forum/community isn't any kind of regular legend of korra discussion forum. This would give an understand that this some relative, crossover thing in minecraft, and not only in the show thingy when just by looking at the corner of a eye. Well you get the point.

How it should look like:
Minecraft korra would be facing/turned diagonally to the left, with only her torso (half of it) being visible at the down edge. If I know how, I would edit the image how it should look like, but now you'll have to use your imagination.

Kinda like close how in @Easte's picture the character is facing. (sorry for the tag, but I need to show your profile to show what I mean).

Edit;
Example:
Like so (pretend steve being as korra skin with the glowing eyes)....editimagebyme.png

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I merged your posts together. Please try to use the edit feature in the future to avoid double / triple posting.