• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Following someone

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm following 37 people and when I look at that list, I just realize - it doesn't do much apart from telling what people I liked/support. Whenever I see the concept "of following someone" regarding with social media, a thought occurs that the concept is about being notified if the person you're 'following' has announced anything on their wall or if they created a new post, which is what I especally expected to have in this site to be exactly the same.

Ok, cut to the chase-- It would be nice if under the "alerts" dropbox and the page it would notify such as "Cool4Kizds has created a new thread [name of the thread]" and if possible have their wallposts appear onto your wallpost (otherwise have the system notify you in alerts as well or a new page that shows the members' you follow).

That will be all!

Last edited: