• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Flying With Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

asim681

Verified Member
Two of my players reported that they could fly with the bending Chi, and other player said you could fly with all the bendings. I saw the two players fly right in front of my eyes with Chi, and I am possitive that they were no flying hacks.

dNiym

Verified Member
We are currently using the old bending plugin which is quite similar, did this flying happen right after a reload?
I know that anyone using waterspout, or high jump during a reload gets auto-set to fly mode on our server.

asim681

Verified Member
No there was no reload, they were just like why am I flying. I think it was from highjump from Chi or other moves that seem like you are flying in the other elements.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
It's common with this plugin for any bending to get fly glitch if attacked.. The server I am admin on has an anti-fly glitch button, because it occurred with orion's plugin as well.

dNiym

Verified Member
Hmmm we don't run into this with the old bending plugin, we are testing the korra plugin on the test server now.. one solution would be to use a combatlog plugin that strips fly when you're hit. The downside to this is airbenders also lose fly when hit.

Majorite

Verified Member
I noticed this with my server, too. It was really annoying, but could be easily fixed by relogging.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This bug gets fixed upon relog. Just saying, this bug occurred in Orion's plugin as well, it was just as common as it is with our plugin.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Fly glitch has recently been fixed and will be released in the next beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.