• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Flight Suggestion

IIManosII

Verified Member
So in my server some players have found this thing where they combine "Flight" with Chi (Server ranks). This has made many players complain to me and I was a bit annoyed by that. So I was wondering if it's possible to add an optional cooldown to "Flight". I'm not sure If I can just add "Cooldown: ---" in the config on my own. I think it's become essential, at least for me.

Also I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post this. I'm afraid I'm kind of lost... Sorry!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This is late, but anyways. There already is a config option for a cooldown in flight. Maybe that was added in a Beta since you posted, idk. But it is already there. However, I do feel that this cooldown option does not work as when i tried changing it, no cooldown was applied to the move itself. And for future reference, if you want to make a suggest you would go to the Project Korra CORE suggestions and if you were looking for help go to the Shoutbox our here, General Discussion. As it was in the right place the title was misleading to me.

IIManosII

Verified Member
This is late, but anyways. There already is a config option for a cooldown in flight. Maybe that was added in a Beta since you posted, idk. But it is already there. However, I do feel that this cooldown option does not work as when i tried changing it, no cooldown was applied to the move itself. And for future reference, if you want to make a suggest you would go to the Project Korra CORE suggestions and if you were looking for help go to the Shoutbox our here, General Discussion. As it was in the right place the title was misleading to me.
Alright, thanks. Also in my config there's no cooldown of duration option.