• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fissure (aka. Crevice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Pretty simple, presumambly suggesting, but adding on how I think it should work so that it doesn't waste on available free keys.

Pretty much the same as Jedcore's crevice but not that deep (unless it is used by avatarstate means). However, the controls will be different (see below)

You simple start off by charging it, which is by holding sneak. Now you do one of the following things below:
Let go of sneak to create a moat around you.
Left Click to create a vertical crevice facing from your sight onward.
Right Click to create a horizontal crevice facing from your sigh onward.

Aang did in The Promise graphic novel (look it up on youtube)

Here's a cartoon-ish envision that I have:

20:28

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't get me wrong Simplicitee. Vertical is this one:

Horizontal:

(I picked these images from google, so arrows don't mean anything)

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't get me wrong Simplicitee. Vertical is this one:

Horizontal:

(I picked these images from google, so arrows don't mean much)
I know what you meant but the term vertical isn't applicable to the situation you're suggesting. Vertical is up and down, not forwards and backwards. The types you're suggesting are all horizontal, just with different x and z bounds.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's why I said "Don't get me wrong... [proceeds to explain". It would be unclair to some if I said "this goes z, the other - x". If you used come sense, you'll understand that the actual vertical (bedrock-sky wise) would be impossible and if wouldn't be called crevice. Or if you understood as "the gap", that wouldn't make a difference from horizontal.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That's why I said "Don't get me wrong... [proceeds to explain". It would be unclair to some if I said "this goes z, the other - x". If you used come sense, you'll understand that the actual vertical (bedrock-sky wise) would be impossible and if wouldn't be called crevice. Or if you understood as "the gap", that wouldn't make a difference from horizontal.
I understand exactly what you meant, but using the wrong term won't make it explained to everyone else.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well most of the people who look at this have some knowledge of the cartesian coordinate system so i think x and y are very descriptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.