• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied FireBall

Should i slap myself in the face when someone makes this ability? (Random Question)

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Fire combo/wall run/fire breath
Adds at least 10 moves total. Plus fire being a non source required bending it should have some drawback.
Really? Why not count all the moves that some servers are to stubborn to add because they are add-ons and leave out all the add-ons for the other elements? It is all proportional.

hth44

Verified Member
no fire ball should be added after all you see mako use it when the red lotus are chasing them and the fans walk in

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Fire combo/wall run/fire breath
Adds at least 10 moves total. Plus fire being a non source required bending it should have some drawback.
None of those moves are official and so have nothing to do with suggestions for the core in terms of amounts of abilities.

owlcool

Verified Member
hey wall run doesnt have to be fire, read the config...
I think he was just counting every move for fire as a move and nothing else. People usually do that, think every element other then their own is overpowered and their own is underpowered. In reality, they are completely equal and nothing alike at the same time. That is the main reason I like to be able to change my element. Fire is good for cooking, earth is great for mining, air has lots of passive, water is good against groups of people and is easily portable with bottles and is the only element that can be used underwater. Yes, water is op for pvp, but they will eventually starve. Making it not op. This is incredibly well balanced and don't you think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.