• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Redirection/Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I know when people hear fire redirection, they automatically want to deny it. Here me out on this one.

In the show, we have seen many firebenders block fire and sometimes even redirect it. Im suggesting that Heat Control can be used to redirect/block fireblasts.

To block fireblasts, similar on how to disable watermanip. spam, the firebender would shift with heat control to completely block the fireblasts.
I know what you are thinking.

Thats what fireshield is for. Well guess what, in that logic, surge shield is useless.

To redirect fireblasts, the user would go to heat control and left click what ever fireblast to go back at the sender. The difference being is you cannot redirect it to go left or right, so it will only go the way it went.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Well, if this ability did make it in this would have to go with all the other elements too. It's not just fire benders that can redirection their element into a different desired location. Sorry, but this wouldn't really work out. (In my opinion)

Moonelight

Verified Member
This has already been suggested before (here). Your idea is the same, just using the move Heat Control as a way to redirect.

Sorry, but this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.