• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Jet (add-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Hey, thanks for checking out this thread. Hope you like it and don't forget to comment below on your thoughts and opinions

So my idea is that we add a hovering mode for fire jet. All you have to do is tap shift with your fire jet slot activated and you will rise up about 5 - 6 blocks into the air. Fire particles would be coming out of the bottom of the user. You will be able to move around, but you won't be able to raise or lower yourself. You would also have a slowness effect while hovering. When you want to stop hovering just tap shift again. You cannot switch slots while you are hovering. If you are confused, here is an example:

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Some fire particles coming out of the bottom of the player and possibly movement horizontally but with slowness? That would seem good to me.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't get why it should get throught waterspout because it will extinguise fire and the part why player should get slowness effect. Nevertheless, I like the idea of firejet allowing you to hover in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.