• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Fire) Fireburst Additional Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
So one thing I've noticed about Fireburst on some servers is that some server owners have fireburst's fire disappear as soon as it appears. This can be REALLY laggy at times, but to be honest, I can't blame the server owners; Fireburst can easily flood an arena and that's just not fun.
So here's my suggestion.
In the config, there is an option for Fireburst's fire to start disappearing after two seconds.
What I mean by start disappearing is pretty much like how blaze works now- only there would be a delay of two seconds before the fire starts receding

But wouldn't this just make Fireburst a glorified blaze?
No it would not- there's still time for a good amount of burn damage in the two seconds in which all of the fire is alive.

Why should this even be added?
It would help prevent the arena getting flooded with fire- which can be pretty annoying to anyone not a firebender. It also helps things look pretty :-3

Wouldn't this get conflicted if fire spread was on?
No I should hope that PK makes it so that if this gets added, they'll have the fire that spread from the original burn out too (Or they could leave it- it's not THAT much fire unless the entire arena is made out of wood)

Status
Not open for further replies.