• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Fire destroys glass panes and torches

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
A lot of firebenders seem to be destroying glass panes while firebending with moves like Blaze, FireBurst, etc (moves that place fire over a large area), and don't regenerate. I've had other people say it also affects torches but I can't confirm this yet.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it's supposed to destroy glass panes etc, not sure though.
If so, that's fine. But them not regenerating isn't exactly what I was hoping for.

An option to turn it off would also be good as well. I know suggestions don't really go here but it's sorta on the same topic :p

Anna_28

Verified Member
Fire Burst and Blaze will replace glass panes with fire blocks. And the glass panes don't come back.

Fire using these moves also replaces/removes torches, tall grass and flowers. It will even put fire in places it would not normally be from the move when replacing a torch. So if you had a torch on/beside a roof or wall but not on the ground, fire will replace the torch leaving a fireblock on the wall/roof where it wouldn't normally be (the move normally would only place fire on the ground, not walls of doors).

miguelphil

Verified Member
It's also not respecting griefprevention. I have the option respect griefprevention true in my config, but benders can use fire, and break glass panes inside claims.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's also not respecting griefprevention. I have the option respect griefprevention true in my config, but benders can use fire, and break glass panes inside claims.
That has nothing to do with it.

Fire Burst and Blaze will replace glass panes with fire blocks. And the glass panes don't come back.

Fire using these moves also replaces/removes torches, tall grass and flowers. It will even put fire in places it would not normally be from the move when replacing a torch. So if you had a torch on/beside a roof or wall but not on the ground, fire will replace the torch leaving a fireblock on the wall/roof where it wouldn't normally be (the move normally would only place fire on the ground, not walls of doors).
Grass and flowers DO regrow, it is handled the same way plantbending is.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That has nothing to do with it.

Grass and flowers DO regrow, it is handled the same way plantbending is.
Yes, so I think the problem in this case is grass and flowers regenerate with plantbending while glass panes and torches are destroyed for good. Although I'm not sure if this is intended or not, it would be nice if there was a config option to turn this off if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.