• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Daggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chen

Verified Member
As demonstrated by Mako here, it would temporarily project fire out from the user's hand, briefly increasing the damage of a melee attack.
Damage: At day it would do 4 (2 hearts) at night 1.5 (1.5 hearts) with a 15% chance of burning the opponent.
Timing: The cooldown between each hit would be 2 seconds, once activated it would last 10 seconds before the move stopping.
The cooldown between usage would be 15000ms.
Appearance: As obviously this is a plugin, so we can't create an item that looks like a dagger that you hold or anything like that, it would look similar as to when a player charges Fireblast and the flame particles gather around the user.
Activation: To activate this ability, a player would simply left click and the particles would begin to appear around the user.

Additionally this ability would work as a light source.

Last edited:

Chen

Verified Member
Also, Zuko and Korra did it, although I can't find good pictures I can tell the scene of Korra, and Zuko is pretty well know of his fire daggers. Want evidence on Zuko's side? Here it is.
Yeah I couldn't find the scene on YouTube of Zuko using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.