• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire and Air DeBuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Fire and Airbenders should have a "Debuff" when they go to a certain sky limit. The reason why I am suggesting this was because of a similar post to water and I think that this would make sense.

Now lets say that a firebender/airbender is on a mountian, the air would get thin and oxygen is what powers fire. So I think when a firebender/airbender is on a mountain (Or config. the Y axis in minecraft), their power is decreased and their range is decreased.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
It would make it more realistic, but I don't think it would make much difference in game.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I have confusion why air should get debuff underground. Is this by the logic behind physics? If so ,how? I'm curious abit

Hero

Verified Member
I have confusion why air should get debuff underground. Is this by the logic behind physics? If so ,how? I'm curious abit
Oops, just did more research and there is more air underground.....ish.....

Im going to change it to more like fire.

Loony

Verified Member
How?
If you're underground you don't really need much range with Air, and if you're on a mountain and you're Fire you aren't going to be fire jetting off because you'll die from fall damage >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.