• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Few bugs

Futastic

Verified Member
Hello
So, currently I just found this plug-in and I am quite amazed with the coding. But there are many bugs to this plug-in,
the latest stable version can't seem to show particles or work when using moves that require the player to charge. Note, I am using a mac so that could be one reason to why its bugging, is there any solutions to it? Or should I just wait for the next version?

jedk1

Hello
So, currently I just found this plug-in and I am quite amazed with the coding. But there are many bugs to this plug-in,
the latest stable version can't seem to show particles or work when using moves that require the player to charge. Note, I am using a mac so that could be one reason to why its bugging, is there any solutions to it? Or should I just wait for the next version?
debug log?
latest log?
server version?

jedk1

My server version is 1.8
My latest log is very long, so I don't know which to show. Should I just post what I can get?
And I can't find my debug.log.
try and put the full latest log on a pastebin, as for debug, do /pk debug