• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ferrokinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This is a fundamental metalbending ability, that allows the bender to shape and manipulate metal even more, which focus more of the close rage aspect of this sub-element. This ability comes with 3 controls, that each does a different action.

Sneaking for a second on a horizontal or vertical surface, will allow the bender to rip of 3 width metal wall (if it is narrower, that limited size will be tearable) and drag it while sprinting if up close (not far than 5 blocks away) to the following surface.

Sneaking also allows the bender to drag and shape iron blocks into varies barriers without running, but the rage of how far the wall can be pulled is very limited. If done so while locking the aim onto a player/mob, the wall will coil up towards that creature, dealing knockback to him/her if successfully hit.[02:09]

MetalCables will be compatibiles with this ability, allowing the metalbender to use this tool without conflicting with the unnecessary bending.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
This sounds really cool, but I have no idea on what this post is asking. You don't post multiple suggestions because it's hard to understand the entire point of the thread.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm requesting an ability that has multiple uses with different controls.

You don't post multiple suggestions because it's hard to understand the entire point of the thread.
Ok, but how do I post these "multiple suggestions" in different threads if they are intented to be applied to the same ability - Ferrokinesis ? Posting each split up functions of this ability in each reply would be considered as spam if nobody comments after each of my detailed description about that certain technique(waiting for others to reply each time I post a comment per one technique isn't also an option for me). It would be also be pointless to post them into seperate threads, as not everybody would be able to find all of these parts together, leaving them confuse as to what this ability offers the purpose of in general.

Last edited:

jedk1

Just wanna point out, this is pretty much a clone suggestion of the ability MetalShred in JedCore

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Thought that I could post an about an element that could also do something else and not just have a capability of a Metal Shard, which had me inspired to bring my own thought out ability. As you can see, I haven't come up with anything else just other than work like MetalShard.

jedk1

Thought that I could post an about an element that could also do something else and not just have a capability of a Metal Shard, which had me inspired to bring my own thought out ability. As you can see, I haven't come up with anything else just other than work like MetalShard.
I said MetalSHRED, not SHARD. Seperate ability that does exactly what you want.

jedk1

Because Jed made it, he would have to have perms. Likewise for PK I think. PK just can't make moves from other people without their perms! Dats stealing!!!!
Oh, any abilities created with the PK api and uploaded to the forums we can take pretty much. (Also it was originally made by carbogen)

Status
Not open for further replies.