• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Extra Stats

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
UseWith: The effect of the previous stats that effect bending would only apply if the player has all the items previously mentioned. Ex: wearing a full set of firebending armour would increase a firebenders power by 25%.

ChargeWith: By "donating" various different elements in minecraft such as health, hunger, exp would charge up the specific item's durability. In addition by performing bending abilities wile having the item selected would also increase it's uses.

V

Vidcom

It would be fairly hard to make custom items interact with each other, but ChargeWith should be possible c:

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
It would be fairly hard to make custom items interact with each other, but ChargeWith should be possible c:
Heard that guys? Coming from the expert so IT is possible !
As for UseWith there could be a limit like up to 5-6 items to lower the number of variables.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Alex you've disagreed with Vidcom...I fear for your life good soldier. :p
Yea ... It was a pleasure to meat you Alex ...
not really
I's just glad that this concept is possible. One of my main ideas for this would be an Air Suit that would give the gliding effect only when the full set of armour is worn.
In addition a chi suit that would boost chiblocking and add a few potion effects but again only if fully worn .....
As for ChargeWith a fire gem stone could be made. It's something that a firebender can charge with lightning and if the user has it in his/her inventory it would boost the next 5 -> 10 moves by 15% or something like that.

V

Vidcom

Idk why everyone thinks I'm gonna explode on him, I'm going by what I heard Coolade say a while back. Alex is a Dev, I am not, he would know better than me :p

Also I banned him but that's cause he looked at me funny