• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Extend ice bullet duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
in the time it takes to activate ice bullet, the duration is relatively short, so I think it should be extended by like maybe 2-5 seconds, so that it lasts a little longer.

João

Verified Member
You can change it in the config files. Go to Plugins>ProjectKorra>Config (Open the Config File). Then search for Water>WaterCombo>IceBullet . Then you have ShootTime and you can change it. I think 1000 is 1 second (I may be wrong, correct me if I am).
If you don't know what is CoolDown is the time you need to use again the ability.
Hope I Helped :)

Last edited:

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
You can change it in the config files. Go to Plugins>ProjectKorra>Config (Open the Config File). Then search for Water>WaterCombo>IceBullet . Then you have ShootTime and you can change it. I think 1000 is 1 second (I may be wrong, correct me if I am).
If you don't know what is CoolDown is the time you need to use again the ability.
Hope I Helped :)
Sorry, but you did not. I don't run any servers. (I'd like to, but am looking for someone who is good at coding to help with it. If anyone would like to help me though, you can let me know). Anyway, I am already aware of configuration files, I was just hoping that the staff could change the default times.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Sorry, but you did not. I don't run any servers. (I'd like to, but am looking for someone who is good at coding to help with it. If anyone would like to help me though, you can let me know). Anyway, I am already aware of configuration files, I was just hoping that the staff could change the default times.
This is a rather specific request that would only go to the server you play on. Just ask the staff of the server to make adjustments to the config there.

Status
Not open for further replies.