• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ethereal Bending [1.8-1.12]

Majeristic

*-=Ethereal Bending=-*
Bending/Creative/Towny/Skyblock

Join us on:
etherealbending.mcph.co

Visit our website:
http://etherealbending.enjin.com/

Server Rules:
-=General Rules=-
[1] Be courteous to everyone and respect staff.
[2] No excessive swearing, caps, and no use of offensive slurs or spamming.
[3] Do not advertise other servers or websites.
[4] No hacking or abuse of glitches. If you find a bug, report it to staff.
[5] Offensive and disrespectful skins, usernames, or capes are not allowed.
Side Notes- Staff Always Has Final Word!
-=Towny Rules=-
[1] Griefing is not allowed.
[2] Stealing is not allowed.
-=Arena Rules=-
[1] Do not combat log.
[2] No items in arena besides water bottles and arrows.
[3] Do not interrupt 1v1s.
[3] You can not use chi blocking and an element at the same time.

*Server is NOT white-listed*

Server Versions:
1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.2

Plugins:
- Project Korra
- Jedcore
- Factions
- Towny
- LWC
- ActionHealth
- Creative Plots
- ASkyBlock

"This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server."

Last edited:

AndDrew

This server has a pretty good config i'll you that but the owner is terrible. Aight my and my bud are just playing some factions they have on the server and stumble upon an unclaimed base we grief it to oblivion of course and then the owner (maj) gets on and decides to roll it back which angered me since I spent about a good 20 minutes griefing this base and killing its members. What we did was all inside the rules! Not only this but after the rollback we decided to still kill the members of the base and majeristic spawns in god armor and apples then proceeds to kill us. Abuse is not good! I do not recommend 0/10.

Last edited:

FartLord

Yo it's me, fartlord. This servers config is pretty good but the owner kind of abused me. I don't like your abuse! I don't want to name any names, but it really wasn't nice. It's not just the owner, but some of the staff stay in gamemode one during raids. Picture this: You're trying to raid a faction and you need to kill the members. But alas! Some members stay in /gmc! not nice

This server has a pretty good config i'll you that but the owner is terrible. Aight my and my bud are just playing some factions they have on the server and stumble upon an unclaimed base we grief it to oblivion of course and then the owner (maj) gets on and decides to roll it back which angered me since I spent about a good 20 minutes griefing this base and killing its members. What we did was all inside the rules! Not only this but after the rollback we decided to still kill the members of the base and majeristic spawns in god armor and apples then proceeds to kill us. Abuse is not good! I do not recommend 0/10.
Our "factions" world is not a factions world. It is a survival server. Players can use factions to protect their land and lockette to protect their chests. We do not sell factions-related items in the shop (Ex. TnT, Creeper Eggs, and Obsidian). Griefing is against the server's rules. Because what you did was against the rules, Maj rolling back the griefed area is justified. However, PvP is allowed. If you have any further questions about our rules, please ask a staff member so we can avoid this trouble again in the future. Thanks.

AndDrew

Our "factions" world is not a factions world. It is a survival server. Players can use factions to protect their land and lockette to protect their chests. We do not sell factions-related items in the shop (Ex. TnT, Creeper Eggs, and Obsidian). Griefing is against the server's rules. Because what you did was against the rules, Maj rolling back the griefed area is justified. However, PvP is allowed. If you have any further questions about our rules, please ask a staff member so we can avoid this trouble again in the future. Thanks.
At the time I read them (2 days ago) greifing was not against the rules. This thread was just changed today to add the no greifing rule.

At the time I read them (2 days ago) greifing was not against the rules. This thread was just changed today to add the no greifing rule.
The page was edited to keep it organized. Prior to today only the general server rules were shown here. Griefing was against the rules on the server, in /rules. When you join the server it tells you to read /rules.

Meliodas

Went to the server and it was very, very boring. There was barely anything to do, I could see the plugins, this is not a network just 1 server with multiple worlds smh. I do not recommend! Also needs to improve the spawn and get a domain.

Last edited:
Went to the server and it was very, very boring. There was barely anything to do, I could see the plugins, this is not a network just 1 server with multiple worlds smh. I do not recommend! Also needs to improve the spawn and get a domain.
We have not made any claims to be a network. As for 'having nothing to do', we currently provide 4 different gamemodes and plan to add more in the future. If you have any suggestions, please let us know on our forums.

Majeristic

1.) I agree. The server can be boring when not many people are on. 2.) We have plenty of things to do. We have creative, sky block, towny, and mob arenas. These things don't require other players to do. 3.) We never claimed to be a network. Yes Its just 1 server with multiple worlds. And everything works perfectly fine. 4.) Thanks for the suggestion of the spawn. We are currently working on revamping it as well. 5.) And no we aren't going to get a domain. The ip we have is decently known, and is linked to many websites that involve our voting.