• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ender Dragon Fight Disappointment

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
1.I don't know
2.We killed it with shovels and healed in a large pool of water.

I tried bending fire, water, and air at the crystals (I was unaware endSTONE wasn't earthbendable), I had to bust out the lightning to break the crystals.
The dragon seemed immune to any fireblasts, lightning was too slow, water shots could repel (but not damage) it, air was a similar story.

We ended up punching it to death with iron shovels.

(As server owner, I am avatar)

owlcool

Verified Member
1.I don't know
2.We killed it with shovels and healed in a large pool of water.

I tried bending fire, water, and air at the crystals (I was unaware endSTONE wasn't earthbendable), I had to bust out the lightning to break the crystals.
The dragon seemed immune to any fireblasts, lightning was too slow, water shots could repel (but not damage) it, air was a similar story.

We ended up punching it to death with iron shovels.

(As server owner, I am avatar)
You have avatar state, right? Just spam lightning on it, dead in a couple of hits. Need to stay near it? Fly with firejet.

Tony

Verified Member
You also could have make end stone earth bendable in the config.

Last edited:

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
You have avatar state, right? Just spam lightning on it, dead in a couple of hits. Need to stay near it? Fly with firejet.
AvatarState doesn't seem to work the same with the RPG plugin. It seems to have a cooldown and I only was able to activate it once by punching a crystal. Also, in the old plugin, creative flight was available by airscootering in AvatarState and instead of dropping out of it by running off a cliff or into a wall, you fly.

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
While the members on my server find the new water/air spout mechanics disappointing, I agree it is a bit better balanced by stopping when you place a block.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AvatarState doesn't seem to work the same with the RPG plugin. It seems to have a cooldown and I only was able to activate it once by punching a crystal. Also, in the old plugin, creative flight was available by airscootering in AvatarState and instead of dropping out of it by running off a cliff or into a wall, you fly.
That has nothing to do with RPG, its something we added a while back

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
I will say some stuff felt a tad bit OP. The rebalancing was needed, but I am more than happy that Earth was greatly improved by adding Netherack as a bendable block and adding Metal/lava.

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
Where are you even going with this thread?
ANYWHERE! I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem with the plugin not seeming to work with the Ender Dragon boss in mind. It is meant for PVP, and I respect that. Conventional weapons still work for bosses.

V

Vidcom

ANYWHERE! I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem with the plugin not seeming to work with the Ender Dragon boss in mind. It is meant for PVP, and I respect that. Conventional weapons still work for bosses.
Are you sure this isn't just not hitting the dragon correctly? The region it takes damage on are very specific

oXSoulX

Verified Member
Why not just use arrows and a sword instead of bending?
Believe me, its much more efficient, but less fun.

Elias

Verified Member
I believe the last time I fought an enderdragon using bending fireblast and getting on it's level was key

ashe36

Verified Member
First of all, this thread is completely off topic at this point. Secondly, the greatest thing about Project Korra is it's configurability. The entire plugin was made on a basis that it needs to be completely customizable by any person. If an individual fails to do so, they are at fault. Toy around with your config, then file your "disappointment."

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
First of all, this thread is completely off topic at this point. Secondly, the greatest thing about Project Korra is it's configurability. The entire plugin was made on a basis that it needs to be completely customizable by any person. If an individual fails to do so, they are at fault. Toy around with your config, then file your "disappointment."
I am not worried about off topic. I also don't care about the dragon anymore. I just wanted to have a nice little conversation. My guess was that, since the dragon was immune to flame bows, that it would be immune to burning from Fire. Endstone not being bendable by default gave me a little surprise, rendering Earth a moot point. I airblasted his face and he didn't take damage. I thought he would be vulnerable to Water, but he destroys source blocks and guess what Waterbending uses!

ashe36

Verified Member
I am not worried about off topic. I also don't care about the dragon anymore. I just wanted to have a nice little conversation. My guess was that, since the dragon was immune to flame bows, that it would be immune to burning from Fire. Endstone not being bendable by default gave me a little surprise, rendering Earth a moot point. I airblasted his face and he didn't take damage. I thought he would be vulnerable to Water, but he destroys source blocks and guess what Waterbending uses!
Airblast doesn't do damage...